May 11, 2017
Product Assessment – Data Center and Cloud Services – Global
BT has a strong answer for questions around legacy hosting, cloud connectivity, hybrid cloud management and local data sovereignty, making it a very credible option for enterprises with a variety of computing requirements.
- BT’s full-breadth approach to its portfolio ensures it remains relevant to customers with varying cloud requirements, readiness and acceptance.
- BT’s global infrastructure includes 48 data centres and 2,000 BT Advise Compute professionals – a level of investment that is difficult to match, providing a consistent global service experience.
- BT’s ‘Cloud of Clouds’ services integration strategy has been successful, generating very strong growth in its first fiscal year.
- BT’s global network, with services available in over 190 countries, is a major asset and provides added value to its data centre customers, including superior performance guarantees.
- BT’s powerful Compute Management System (CMS) enables customised interfaces for direct and rebranded resale of BT services within the enterprise, as well as third-party services.
- BT’s success in building an ecosystem of alliances means potential partners are now approaching BT to see how they can fit into the Cloud of Clouds.
Fill out the form to request more information regarding this report.
Global Marketing Manager – Technology
- T: +1 617-747-4110
M: +1 617-875-9232