Key Accounts Management
Key Account Managers (KAMs) are responsible for nurturing, developing and expanding a portfolio of clients globally. Our Key Account roles are a mixture of new business and account management, they combine the energy of business development with the professionalism & strategic outlook of key accounts.
Playing an important part in our evolving and growing business, KAMs are encouraged to take a proactive, differentiated, client-led approach into the highly competitive market place to allow new opportunities to be identified, maximized and capitalized upon.
Due to the investments made in our wider business, our expertise & intelligence extends beyond the usual data & analysis on our chosen markets, through our thematic & disruptor intelligence – helping clients future proof their businesses for the genuine long-term
It is essential that the client is at the heart of our decisions and activities, we constantly challenge our key account teams to engineer complex solutions for our clients ever evolving needs
We have laid solid foundations for growth but have barely realised the full potential within the biggest growth opportunities globally. This is why we are recruiting exceptional talent to work as part of a wider Global team advising the business decisions of some of the world’s most influential companies.
What would you do on a daily basis?
- Acquire and grow and key client relationships in EMEA, your drive will be for genuine new business and growth
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly commitments are consistently exceeded through high activity rates and an ambitious approach to your clients
- Proactive, daily use of Salesforce to log and manage activity, lead progression and pipeline management
- Once won, ensure strong renewal rates among your Key Account through the provision of differentiated, proactive client support and understanding of your clients business and value-alignment
- Define Key Account strategy for each global Key Account
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent relationship management
- Fantastic business development skills
- In-depth understanding of our business, value proposition, competitive landscape, client needs and value-alignment
- Proven success selling to C-level executives within Fortune 500 companiesv
- Ambition, drive and enthusiasm
- Fun-loving team player
- You will be able to successfully leverage the current brand positioning of our organisation and propositions to maximize growth and take valuable market share within a highly competitive market place
- Ability to travel circa 30-40% of the time
What are the benefits of joining our Key Accounts team?
- Competitive basic salary plus commission scheme
- Enabling team culture with a long track record of coaching/mentoring success
- International travel
- Recognition – Quarterly Awards dinners and other local incentives
- All expenses paid holiday for top GlobalData performers each year