Review investigator profiles and find information on trial contacts across Intuitive Surgical Inc, including performance indicators like number of completed trials, and linked attributes such as rehiring statistics.
|Investigator(s)||Specialty||Designation||Associated Organization||Country||Clinical Trials|
|Completed||Ongoing||Planned||Suspended/ Terminated/ Withdrawn||Total|
|Abdul G Musa||Obstetrics and Gynecology||Surgeon||Intuitive Surgical Inc||United States||4||1||-||-||5|
GlobalData’s Investigators Database offers comprehensive repository of specialty-based investigators with relevant experience and expertise to conduct or have the potential to involve/ associate/ conduct clinical trials across geographies for wide range of therapy areas or indications.
- Provides insight into investigator’s trial-centric skill sets (#clinical trials, therapy areas/ indications, roles etc.) and professional attributes like rehiring frequency by the same sponsor, IND filings, publications, regulatory inspections etc.
- Assists in knowing the investigator’s connectivity, reach and acquaintances with other healthcare providers through network (Co-investigated trials, Co-Affiliated organizations, Co-Authored publications)
- Helps to understand ‘investigator-sites connections’ for aligning an effective and efficient engagement of clinical trials investigations and research projects at the desired site/location
- Help sponsors, collaborators, CROs, investors etc. to identify, choose and engage study-specific experienced investigators for clinical trial investigations or research projects
- Could optimize successful completion of clinical trials using trial-proficient clinical investigators
Premium databases is part of our industry range of products
Have you found what you were looking for? From start-ups to market leaders, uncover what they do and how they do it.
Access more premium companies when you subscribe to Explorer