The Clinical Trials Database is a comprehensive source of accurate and detailed intelligence on global Clinical Trials, covering a wide range of Therapy Areas and Indications, including Rare Diseases. Intelligence is compiled by experts on Clinical Trials conducted all over the globe and in various phases of development, with data crossed-checked with key registries, conferences, associations, journals, and regulatory websites.
The Clinical Trial Database has a user-friendly platform that provides flexible data output options. For each Clinical Trial content can be viewed using a variety of different tools, filters, and analyzers. With a rigorous updating regimen, extensive oversight quality control measures, and clearly-defined standards you can perform Competitor Intelligence, evaluate Clinical Trial designs, and much more.
Clinical Trial data can be tracked by Update Status, Therapy, Indication, Phase, Enrollment Status, Start/End Date, Study Type, Study Design, Location, Subjects, Accrual, Biomarkers, Endpoints, Sponsor, Collaborator, and Responsible Authority. Data can be further queried in combination with Product and Company attributes. We ensure our database is complete, accurate, and offers the latest Clinical Intelligence on global Drug Development activity.
Why Choose Our Clinical Trials Database?
- Save time and effort by gaining access to accumulated information from various sources and registries in a standardized comparable format, thereby reducing research time.
- Monitor and evaluate global Clinical Development Programs for Pharmaceutical Products and use our Clinical Trial Analyzers to customize data evaluation.
- Integrate information from different databases, such as the ability to analyze Clinical Trials by attributes using the Companies, Products, and Investigators Databases.
- Visualize and analyze the Clinical Stage portfolio of competitors, clients, and potential acquisitions using the Competitive Landscape tool.
- Gain access to a 24/7 ‘Ask an Analyst Support Service’, plus research support and training.
- Access data retrieval services at no additional cost.
Who Can Our Clinical Trials Database Help?
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Investment Banks, Venture Capital, and Private Equity Firms
- Consultancies and Financial Advisors
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Affairs