The Pharmaceutical Product Database is an integrated solution from GlobalData’s Pharma Intelligence Center that provides interactive, comprehensive and analytical Competitive Intelligence of both Pipeline and Marketed Pharmaceutical Product information.
The Pharmaceutical Product Database is updated using a wide range of sources which include regulatory, financial, conferences, investor relations, public relations amongst many others.
The Pipeline Product Database covers an extensive number of Therapy Areas and Indications across global coverage with the Marketed Product Database covering 16 countries including US, Japan, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain (EU5), Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS), Mexico, Canada, South Korea and Australia.
Why Choose Our Pharmaceutical Product Database?
- Monitor a Product’s development and marketing status, based on Research and Development milestones, News and Deals.
- Evaluate and compare competing Products based on attributes set by you.
- Product data is fully integrated with our other Databases allowing to analyze Companies, Clinical Trials, Investigators, Deals, News and Regulatory Milestones based on Product attributes.
- Our standardized, comprehensive coverage is easy to digest and transparently sourced.
- Visualize trends and analyze Product groups with on-board charting options. Utilize a range of custom export options at no additional cost.
- Client Services offer 24/7 advice on how best to utilize our data, and can recommend custom solutions tailored to your needs.
Who Can Our Pharmaceutical Product Database Help?
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies
- Generics Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Contract Research Organizations
- API Manufacturers
- Service Providers
- Investment Banks, Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms
- Financial Advisors
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Governmental Organizations
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Affairs