We’ll empower your business to decode the future thanks to unique data, expert analysis, innovative solutions delivered through a single platform.
Seeing the world in glorious detail
Our clients see the world in glorious detail thanks to the richness of our data, allowing them to make better informed judgments leading to bolder decisions.
Comprehensive, detailed market intelligence
- More granular & detailed than other total market information providers
- Tracking thousands of brands in each product category
- Global coverage – over 80 countries
- Comparable: standardized definitions across countries for consistency & convenience
- Regular international consumer behavior & attitudes surveys
- Tracking over 20,000 companies against a variety of key metrics (such as product performance, news, deals, innovation)
- Consumption valuations by 26 consumer groups and 20 consumer trends
Alternative market segmentations
- We provide alternative views of the market to help you identify where the real opportunities lie
- For example, we segment by consumer group, motivation, occasion and location, or through the filter of health and wellness
Unique types of data
- Product innovation tracking
- Daily price monitoring of over 400,000 stocking keeping units (SKUs)
- Industry sentiment analysis
- City Intelligence: granular data across 2,000 cities
Our insights, your clarity
- 300 Consumer & Retail experts and 100 consultants
- 80% of our experts have a higher level degree such as a PhD or Masters
- Proprietary methodologies and frameworks e.g. TrendSights, the world’s longest established trend tracking service, provide detailed current and future-focused insight into global and local consumer trends
- Advanced modeling tools, data systems and algorithms for powerful and actionable insights
- Integrated format for efficient data compatibility
Proprietary analytical frameworks
Our analysts apply a range of advanced proprietary modeling tools, data systems and algorithms for powerful and actionable insights. We create and evaluate different scenarios thanks to our vast analytical experience, which covers the full spectrum, including flexible multivariate forecasting models and ‘big data’ manipulation tools. Plus, our consistent and integrated format allows for efficient data comparability and analysis.
We work to a rigorous methodological framework that ensures we take into account the widest possible range of drivers. This framework covers four key areas:
- Political, economic and regulatory environment: drivers in this area we look to include political stability / instability, GDP growth, exchange rate changes, inflation, licensing, regulatory acts, decisions
- Technology: emergence of disruptive technologies, pricing of technologies, availability of technologies
- End-user purchasing criteria: affordability / income distribution, maturity of service, substitute goods
- Competition: number of competitors, competitors’ financial health, competitors’ relative economies of scale etc.
We also have TrendSights framework, the world’s longest established trend tracking service, which details current and future-focused insight into global and local consumer trends.
Tools hardwired to your workflow for better call to action
Our single platform organizes all the content our clients need, with powerful tools to make it easy for users to find the answers they’re looking for, in the way they want. This makes it quick and easy to incorporate this information into your own workflows. Different user-centric tools mean that C-level executives can access high-level dashboards, while power users can access powerful data manipulation tools.
The features of our platform include:
- Highly powerful data access and mining
- Strong in-tool analytical capabilities
- Leading edge visualization tools
- Automated alerts to embed into our clients’ workflows
Our local support is adapted to our clients’ local business requirements. If you need more information, or want the benefit of expert insight, the ‘Ask an Analyst’ function provides direct access to our local experts and Client Services teams.
A complete view of each industry
Our Intelligence Centers offer you a complete outlook of the factors affecting your market today.
End to end view:
- An end-to-end view of your entire industry value chain: from suppliers, manufacturers, channels to end-users (being consumers, patients, customers, etc.)
- Tracking the key strategic issues affecting your industry such as innovation, digital disruption, risk, urbanization and social media
- A user-friendly interface
- Single login processes
- All the information in one place and easily shared with colleagues