Our Channel Analysis module covers online and remote shopping, store locations and store formats.
We provide online market sizes and forecasts by retail sector, and we also size and forecast the click and collect and pick up drop off (PUDO) markets, as well as online returns. Not only do we size and forecast the m-commerce market by sector, we now split sales out by mobile phone and tablet.
We also explore opportunities in specific retail formats (department stores, convenience stores and supermarkets), as well as examining spending patterns between town centers, out-of-town and neighborhood locations.
This enables you to:
- Identify key drivers for growth, spot future opportunities and make the right distribution decisions for your business
- Explore opportunities in specific retail formats as well as examining spending patterns between town centers, out-of-town and neighborhood locations
We help you obtain answers to these questions:
- What’s the best balance between online focus and bricks and mortar for your business?
- How fast is mobile going to hit your market?
- Is it time you got out of the high street altogether?
- How much should you invest in a new flagship store? And where should you site it?
Your subscription provides you with:
- Market summary and forecasts for each channel and breakdown by sector: books, clothing & footwear, DIY & gardening, electricals, food & grocery, music & video and more
- Size and forecasts for the click & collect, pick up drop off (PUDO), m-commerce markets and online returns
- Analysis of online returns and the online customer shopping journey
- Sector analysis including historical and forecast data
- Consumer analysis allowing you to find out where shoppers are focusing their spend by gender, age and socio-economic background