Innovations in packaging industry is relentless, making it hard to stay-on top of the dynamically evolving industry landscape and in early identification of profound shifts posing high risk of being disrupted if detected too late. GlobalData's coherent data-driven approach, using multiple forward-looking alternative datasets, empowers clients by decoding in advance the disruptive innovations in packaging industry. Using patent data, GlobalData's proprietary industry innovation s-curve identifies specific innovation areas and their stage of evolution, i.e., whether they are emerging, accelerating or maturing. This report specifically looks at innovation in antibacterial waterproof packaging paper for the packaging industry and the leading companies, start-ups and their adoption trends. These insights help in making informed strategic decisions for a more durable source of competitive advantage
* This is an “on-demand” report and will be delivered within 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) of the purchase.
* Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Decode the key disruptive innovations impacting the packaging sector, with specific focus on antibacterial waterproof packaging paper and its trends in patent filing, identifying the leading companies and start-ups (and those with unicorn potential), key application areas plus examples from real-world scenarios and leading countries driving the innovation. In addition, we gauge the adoption trends in antibacterial waterproof packaging paper, by analyzing funding/investing trends, demand for human capital/jobs, social media buzz, company filings, and the latest news in the area
Antibacterial Waterproof Packaging Paper: innovation landscape, patent filings trend, leading countries innovating, key application areas, top innovators, potential unicorns, real-world innovations, alternative dataset to track adoption trends using deals, jobs, social media, company filings, latest news, plus deep dive on key companies in antibacterial waterproof packaging paper
Reasons to Buy
• Identify emerging, accelerating, and maturing innovations in the sector likely to be disruptive in the future
• Evaluate key companies at the forefront of these innovations and their disruptive impact
• Discover key start-ups innovating in the area and uncover those with unicorn potential
• Build strategic technology / product roadmaps to stay ahead of disruption through actionable intelligence
Philip Morris International Inc
Kuraray Co Ltd
FiberLean Technologies Ltd.
Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd
International Paper Co
Omya International AG
Tetra Laval International SA
Henkel AG & Co KGaA
Daikin Industries Ltd
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Innovation in Packaging: Antibacterial Waterproof Packaging Paper
• Identify key innovations impacting the packaging industry using GlobalData proprietary Innovation S-curves.
• Understand trends in innovation
– trends in patent filing
– leading countries driving the innovation
– % share of innovation across time
• Key players:
– leading companies and their disruptive impact
– start-ups patenting trends
– start-ups with unicorn potential
• Discover real-world innovations
• Decode adoption trends
– analyze trends in funding/ investments
– measure demand for human capital/ jobs
– track social media engagement/ conversations
– understand the company’s strategic focus on innovation
• Deep-dive: key innovating companies
– Listing of latest patents
– Brief overview of Technology Foresights – an analytical tool to decode the next wave of tech-led disruptions.
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.