Australia Reinsurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
GlobalData’s 'Australia Reinsurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Australian reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for Australian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, cession rates and market share, during the review period (2016–2020) and forecast period (2020–2025).
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Australian reinsurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of Australian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Australian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Australian reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in Australian reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Australia –
– It provides historical values for Australian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2016–2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020–2025 forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Australian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Australian reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
RGA Reinsurance Company of Australia Ltd
Munich Reinsurance Company of Australasia Ltd
Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd
General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd
Pacific Life Re (Australia) Pty Ltd
Scor Global Life Australia Pty Ltd
Swiss Re (Australia)
Scor Re Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd (Australia)
Aspen Insurance UK Ltd (Australia)
Renaissance Re Europe AG (Australia)
The New India Assurance Co Ltd (Australia)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trends
Premium Ceded Trends
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.