Aviva: Fintech Ecosystem
In 2014, Aviva initiated a Digital First strategy with the aim of creating digital experiences and tools for its customers. As part of this, it is actively investing and partnering with innovative fintech and insurtech start-ups independently and through its fintech divisions Aviva Ventures and Digital Garages.
Aviva has participated in fintech investments, mainly through consortium investment rounds. Aviva’s investments have mainly been focused on connected devices and IoT technology.
Aviva partnered with various Insurtech companies that are offering security and risk mitigation solutions, to offer their enhanced security solutions to its insurance customers. it is also partnering with various accelerators in the US and Canada in order to collaborate with innovative start-ups and explore new business ideas.
The report provides information and insights into Aviva’s fintech activities, including –
– Insights of its fintech strategies
– Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
– Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
– Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
– As of March 2018, Aviva Ventures has invested in eight fintech/insurtech companies.
– Over the last two years, Aviva’s consortium investments have been focused on analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
– As of January 2018, Aviva has accelerated 69 insurtech start-ups based in UK, the US, and Canada through its partnered accelerators.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Aviva’s Fintech operations.
– Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
– Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Aviva.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
c) Industry Engagement
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
5. Key People
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.