Baby Care Packaging Industry Trends, Opportunities, Growth Analysis and Forecast to 2027
All the vital news, analysis, and commentary curated by our industry experts.
Baby Care Packaging Industry Overview
The packaging volumes in the global baby care industry was 8,941.4 billion units in 2022. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of less than 1% during 2022-2027.
Baby Care Packaging Industry Outlook (2022-2027)
For more insights on the global baby care packaging industry, download a free report sample
Baby care packaging industry market research report provide a comprehensive overview of the Global baby care packaging market. The analysis also provides a regional overview across five regions-Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, the Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe-highlighting key sectors and growth drivers. It also includes market overview, growth analysis by pack material and industry, pack material growth analysis by industry and sector, analysis by pack material future outlook.
|Market Size 2022(billion units)||8,941.4 billion units|
|Key Regions||· Americas
· Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· Middle East & Africa
|Key Pack Materials||· Rigid plastics
· Rigid metal
· Paper & board
· Flexible packaging
|Key Sectors||· Baby wet meals
· Baby milks
· Baby cereals & dry meals
· Baby finger baby cares
· Baby drinks
Enquire & Decide
|Discover the perfect solution for your business needs. Enquire now and let us help you make an informed decision before making a purchase.|
Baby Care Packaging Industry, Segmentation by Regions
The key regions in the global baby care packaging industry are Americas, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Americas led the baby care packaging market in the year 2022, followed by Western Europe and APAC.
Baby Care Packaging Industry, by Regions (%)
For more regional insights on the global baby care packaging industry, download a free report sample
Baby Care Packaging Industry, Segmentation by Pack Materials
The key packaging materials used in the baby care industry are rigid plastics, rigid metal, paper & board, flexible packaging, and glass. Flexible packaging was the leading packaging material in 2022, followed by rigid metal and rigid plastics respectively.
Baby Care Packaging Industry, by Pack Materials (%)
For more pack material insights on the global baby care packaging industry, download a free report sample
Baby Care Packaging Industry, Segmentation by Sectors
The key sectors in the global baby care packaging industry are baby wet meals, baby milks, baby cereals & dry meals, baby finger baby cares, and baby drinks. Baby wet meals led the baby care packaging industry in 2022, followed by baby milks.
Baby Care Packaging Industry, by Sectors (%)
For more sector insights on the global baby care packaging industry, download a free report sample
Segments Covered in the Report
Baby Care Packaging Industry Outlook by Pack Materials (2017–27, million units)
- Rigid plastics
- Rigid metal
- Paper & board
- Flexible packaging
Baby Care Packaging Industry Outlook by Regions (2017–27, million units)
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Baby Care Packaging Industry Outlook by Sectors (2017–27, million units)
- Baby wet meals
- Baby milks
- Baby cereals & dry meals
- Baby finger baby cares
- Baby drinks
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global packaging in the baby care industry. It includes analysis on the following –
- Global overview: Provides an overview of packaging industry at global level. The analysis also provides a regional overview across five regions-Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, the Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe-highlighting key sectors and growth drivers.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides an overview of the pack materials across the sectors in the babycare industry in select countries in each region.
- Market overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different pack materials across baby care industry in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2017-27, in addition to key packaging innovations for pack materials analyzed. The report also provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various pack materials across sectors during 2022-27.
- Key pack materials: Includes data and analysis – number of units (millions), growth rates – for five pack materials viz. rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass, paper & board, flexible packaging and others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2022-27. It also covers:
- Pack sub-type: Includes aerosol – metal, box – rigid plastic, carton – carton board, box – liquid packaging board, box – other material, foil – aluminum, pod – paper, flexible plastic, tray – aluminum, tube – flexible plastic, other flexible packaging pack types – all sub-types, HDPE, PET etc.
- Pack type: Includes aerosol, bag-in-box, bag/sachet, blister pack, bottle, box, bubble top, can, carton – folding, carton – liquid, clamshell, etc.
- Closure material: Includes metal, plastic, glass, natural cork, synthetic cork, others.
- Closure type: Includes cap, crown, dispenser, film, flip / snap top, foil, lever closure, plastic tie, prize off, screw top, sports cap, stopper, twist off.
- Primary outer material: Includes flexible packaging, board, rigid plastic, -carton – cartonboard, others.
- Primary outer type: Includes bag, blister pack, carton – folding, shrink wrap, sleeve, others.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturers and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
- This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the industry globally.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in specific regions, covering the key challenges, and future growth opportunities that can help companies gain insight into the country/region specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help companies in revenue expansion.
Table of Contents
- 1. Market Environment
- 1.1. Global Packaging Overview
- 1.2. Market Environment – Global Takeaways
- 1.3. External Packaging Influences
- 1.4. Packaging Innovations in 2022
- 1.5. Packaging Share Change by Material and Baby Care Sectors – Global Overview
- 1.6. Pack Material Market in Baby Care Industry – Global Overview
- 1.7. Pack Materials Market Size and Growth Analysis- Global Overview
- 1.8. Change in share in the Overall Packaging Industry by Regions, 2017–27
- 1.9. Change in Consumption Levels: Regions, 2017–27
- 1.10. Cross Sector Comparison by Pack Material – Global
- 1.11. Pack Material Growth Contribution by Sector (1/2)
- 2. Market Environment – Regional Overview
- 2.1. Asia-Pacific Overview
- 2.1.1. India Overview
- 2.1.2. China Overview
- 2.2. Middle East & Africa Overview
- 2.2.1. South Africa Overview
- 2.2.2. Saudi Arabia Overview
- 2.3. Americas Overview
- 2.3.1. Mexico Overview
- 2.3.2. Brazil Overview
- 2.4. Western Europe Overview
- 2.4.1. France Overview
- 2.4.2. Germany Overview
- 2.4.3. Eastern Europe Overview
- 2.4.4. Czech Republic Overview
- 2.4.5. Poland Overview
- 2.1. Asia-Pacific Overview
- 3. Analysis by Pack Material – Rigid Plastics
- 3.1. Rigid Plastics – Growth analysis by pack type and pack sub type
- 3.2. Rigid Plastics – Growth analysis by closure material and closure type
- 3.3. Rigid Plastics – Growth analysis by primary outer material and primary outer type
- 3.4. Rigid Plastics – Volume by sectors and change in share
- 4. Analysis by Pack Material – Rigid Metal
- 4.1. Rigid Metal – Growth analysis by pack type and pack sub type
- 4.2. Rigid Metal – Growth analysis by closure material and closure type
- 4.3. Rigid Metal – Growth analysis by primary outer material and primary outer type
- 4.4. Rigid Metal – Volume by sectors and change in share
- 5. Analysis by Pack Material – Paper & Board
- 5.1. Paper & Board – Growth analysis by pack type and pack sub type
- 5.2. Paper & Board – Growth analysis by closure material and closure type
- 5.3. Paper & Board – Growth analysis by primary outer material and primary outer type
- 5.4. Paper & Board – Volume by sectors and change in share
- 6. Analysis by Pack Material – Flexible Packaging
- 6.1. Flexible Packaging – Growth analysis by pack type and pack sub type
- 6.2. Flexible Packaging – Growth analysis by closure material and closure type
- 6.3. Flexible Packaging – Growth analysis by primary outer material and primary outer type
- 6.4. Flexible Packaging – Volume by sectors and change in share
- 7. Analysis by Pack Material – Glass
- 7.1. Glass – Growth analysis by pack type and pack sub type
- 7.2. Glass – Growth analysis by closure material and closure type
- 7.3. Glass – Growth analysis by primary outer material and primary outer type
- 7.4. Glass – Volume by sectors and change in share
- 8. Appendix and Definitions
- 8.1. Appendix
- 8.2. Definitions
Frequently asked questions
What was the global baby care packaging industry market size?
The packaging volumes in the global baby care industry was 8,941.4 billion units in 2022.
What is the global baby care packaging market growth rate?
The global baby care packaging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of less than 1% during 2022-2027.
Which was the leading region in the global baby care packaging market in 2022?
Americas led the baby care packaging market in the year 2022.
Which was the leading sector in the global baby care packaging market in 2022?
The global baby care packaging industry was led by the baby wet meals sector.
Which was the leading pack material in the global baby care packaging market in 2022?
Flexible packaging was the leading packaging material in 2022 in the global alcoholic packaging market.
Tel +44 20 7947 2745
Every customer’s requirement is unique. With over 220,000 construction projects tracked, we can create a tailored dataset for you based on the types of projects you are looking for. Please get in touch with your specific requirements and we can send you a quote.
Business Intelligence & Marketing Manager, SAL Heavy Lift
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
Market Analyst & Management, Liebherr-Werk
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Head of Key Accounts, Saab AB
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Marketing Intelligence Manager, Portugal Foods
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.
Head of Customer Insight and Research, Standard Chartered
Our experience with GlobalData has been very good, from the platform itself to the people. I find that the analysts and the account team have a high level of customer focus and responsiveness and therefore I can always rely on. The platform is more holistic than other providers. It is convenient and almost like a one stop shop. The pricing suite is highly competitive and value for our organisation.
I like reports that inform new segments such as the analysis on generation Z, millennials, the impact of COVID 19 to our banking customers and their new channel habits. Secondly the specialist insight on affluent sector significantly increases our understanding about this group of customers. The combination of those give us depth and breadth of the evolving market.
I’m in the business of answering and helping people make decisions so with the intelligence center I can do that, effectively and efficiently. I can share quickly key insights that answer and satisfy our country stakeholders by giving them many quality studies and primary research about competitive landscape beyond the outlook of our bank. It helps me be seen as an advisory partner and that makes a big difference. A big benefit of our subscription is that no one holds the whole data and because it allows so many people, so many different parts of our organisation have access, it enables all teams to have the same level of knowledge and decision support.
Head of Consumer Sensory Insights, Givaudan
“I know that I can always rely on Globaldata’s work when I’m searching for the right consumer and market insights. I use Globaldata insights to understand the changing market & consumer landscape and help create better taste & wellbeing solutions for our customers in food, beverage and healthcare industries.
Globaldata has the right data and the reports are of very high quality compared to your competitors. Globaldata not only has overall market sizes & consumer insights on food & beverages but also provides insights at the ingredient & flavour level. That is key for B2B companies like Givaudan. This way we understand our customers’ business and also gain insight to our unique industry”
Senior Account Manager, TSYS
GlobalData provides a great range of information and reports on various sectors that is highly relevant, timely, easy to access and utilise. The reports and data dashboards help engagement with clients; they provide valuable industry and market insights that can enrich client conversations and can help in the shaping of value propositions. Moreover, using GlobalData products has helped increase my knowledge of the finance sector, the players within it, and the general threats and opportunities.
I find the consumer surveys that are carried out to be extremely beneficial and not something I have seen anywhere else. They provided an insightful view of why and which consumers take (or don’t) particular financial products. This can help shape conversations with clients to ensure they make the right strategic decisions for their business.
One of the challenges I have found is that data in the payments space is often piecemeal. With GD all of the data I need is in one place, but it also comes with additional market reports that provide useful extra context and information. Having the ability to set-up alerts on relevant movements in the industry, be it competitors or customers, and have them emailed directly to me, ensures I get early sight of industry activity and don’t have to search for news.