Bank of Singapore (OCBC) – Competitor Profile
The Bank of Singapore is the Singapore-based private banking arm of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC Bank). It has a presence in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. The bank focuses on serving high-net-worth (HNW) individuals and wealthy families.
This report gives a comprehensive analysis of Bank of Singapore's private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
– Bank of Singapore serves HNW customers with assets of at least $5m.
– It has begun expanding its reach by launching a European wealth management subsidiary, known as BOS Wealth Management Europe, in Luxembourg and London.
– Bank of Singapore's financial performance has been progressive year on year since 2010, when the private bank formed. Wealth management income was up 10%, AUM was up 15%, and net fees and commissions were up 7% in 2019 against 2018.
– OCBC is focused on digital investing for customers less affluent than HNW, launching an online advisory service in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic in April 2020.
– OCBC is remaining a forward-thinking bank, utilizing new technologies such as AI and creating opportunities for the next generation through scholarships.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Bank of Singapore, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand its current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
– Discover Bank of Singapore’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about its marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Great Eastern Holdings
Lion Global Investors
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.