Case Study: Self-service kiosks at ASUR’s Cancún International Airport (T4) – Self-service kiosks in Travel and Tourism
"Case Study: Self-service kiosks at ASUR’s Cancún International Airport (T4)", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Self-service kiosks within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
– Context: This section provides an overview of the client’s business, technology under focus and technology vendor details.
– Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
– Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
– Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
– Next Steps: This section provides details about the company’s future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to Buy
– This best practices report provides a brief overview of Cancún International Airport, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using ‘Self-service kiosks ’.
– The report drives special focus on Cancún International Airport’s deployment of ‘Self-service kiosks ’ and the benefits the company realized following the technology’s deployment and implementation.
– The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Deployment Process & Challenges
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.