China Sustainable Tourism Market Size, Segmentation by Category and Geography, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2017-2026
Sustainable Tourism in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Sustainable tourism minimizes the negative impacts and maximize the positive impacts of tourism as an activity, while conserving resources or using them wisely in order to maintain their long-term viability. It takes full account of socioeconomic, cultural, environmental impacts and addresses the needs of visitors, industry, and host communities.
– The Chinese sustainable tourism market had total revenues of $18.1 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.9% between 2016 and 2021.
– The domestic segment accounted for the largest proportion of the market in 2021, with total revenues of $14.2 billion, equivalent to 78.3% of the market's overall value.
– Companies have been facing growing pressure from consumers as awareness of ESG issues grow. As such, companies operating within the travel and tourism industry have become increasingly concerned with sustainability, which is helping to drive growth in this market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the sustainable tourism market in China
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the sustainable tourism market in China
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key sustainable tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China sustainable tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the China sustainable tourism market by value in 2021?
– What will be the size of the China sustainable tourism market in 2026?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China sustainable tourism market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in China's sustainable tourism market?
Avis Budget Group Inc
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3. Market Data
3.1. Market value
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5. Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6. Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What are the leading companies ESG initiatives?
7.3. Have any of the leading companies faced any setbacks in terms of ESG?
7.4. How is technology used to enable sustainability?
7.5. Are there any other notable players in the sustainable tourism market?
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Starbucks Corporation
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Key Facts
8.1.3. Business Description
8.2. Avis Budget Group Inc
8.2.1. Company Overview
8.2.2. Key Facts
8.2.3. Business Description
8.3. Yum! Brands, Inc.
8.3.1. Company Overview
8.3.2. Key Facts
8.3.3. Business Description
8.4. TUI Group
8.4.1. Company Overview
8.4.2. Key Facts
8.4.3. Business Description
9. Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.2.1. Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC)
10.2.2. The International Ecotourism Society
10.3. Related GlobalData research
10.3.1. Industry Profile
10.4. About GlobalData
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: China sustainable tourism market value: $ million, 2016–21
Table 2: China sustainable tourism market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016–202
Table 3: China sustainable tourism market category segmentation: $ million, 2016-2021
Table 4: China sustainable tourism market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 5: China sustainable tourism market value forecast: $ million, 2021–26
Table 6: Starbucks Corporation: key facts
Table 7: Starbucks Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: Starbucks Corporation: Key Employees
Table 9: Starbucks Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: Starbucks Corporation: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Avis Budget Group Inc: key facts
Table 12: Avis Budget Group Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Avis Budget Group Inc: Key Employees
Table 14: Avis Budget Group Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Yum! Brands, Inc.: key facts
Table 16: Yum! Brands, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Yum! Brands, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 18: Yum! Brands, Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: TUI Group: key facts
Table 20: TUI Group: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: TUI Group: Key Employees
Table 22: China size of population (million), 2017–21
Table 23: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017–21
Table 24: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017–21
Table 25: China inflation, 2017–21
Table 26: China consumer price index (absolute), 2017–21
Table 27: China exchange rate, 2017–21
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: China sustainable tourism market value: $ million, 2016–21
Figure 2: China sustainable tourism market category segmentation: $ million, 2016-2021
Figure 3: China sustainable tourism market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: China sustainable tourism market value forecast: $ million, 2021–26
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the sustainable tourism market in China, 2021
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.