GlobalData's new report titled "Cisco Systems Inc. Partner Ecosystem Profile " serves as a crucial resource for analyzing the partner landscape of Cisco Systems Inc.. It identifies the company's partners across various countries and regions, and tracks over 70 data fields including IT solution areas of interest, business fundamental data (such as revenue and employee bands), partner engagement signing country, focused verticals, key executive details, and more.It is based on data and information gathered from a range of sources including company websites, press releases, CXO interviews, secondary research, and a database compiled by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Cisco Systems Inc., a prominent ICT solution provider, has a robust partner ecosystem that assists in distributing and selling its products and services to customers beyond the reach of its direct and digital sales teams. The company's partnership strategy is primarily centered around Networking, Security, and Communications and Collaboration. These three areas combined make up 69.8 percent of Cisco Systems Inc. total of 2,939 partner engagements.
The report covers insights on partner network database of Cisco Systems Inc. and offers acumens around regional distribution of its partner engagements, key vertical areas of focus, partner certification mix, prominent IT solutions areas, which Cisco's partners are focusing on.
– Understand the partner engagement regional focus of Cisco Systems Inc..
– Track prominent IT solution areas of focus for partners
– List of prominent partners of Cisco Systems Inc..
Reasons to Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
– Identify strategic partners of Cisco Systems Inc., in order to establish an effective channel network by channel benchmarking
– Find the strength of partner network of Cisco Systems Inc. by conducting competitor benchmarking
– Uncover details on partners across all geographies and channels including resellers, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Developers, ISVs, and many more
Methodology behind Partner Ecosystem Profiles of vendors involves primarily two steps namely vendor selection and secondary research process:
Vendor Selection: This is the primary step that involves identification of vendors basis their availability in our Install Base offering, followed by benchmarking of vendors across three parameters including revenue of the vendor, the number of product offerings available on its website, and the availability of partner information. It helps in shortlisting the vendors for which partner ecosystem information needs to be captured.
Secondary Research Process: It involves two key steps:
– Partner Names and Details – It involves identification of Partner Name and the business fundamental data of the partner, for instance, revenue band, employee band, partner signing country, partner CXO details, partner contact details
– Partner-Vendor Engagement Details – Secondary research is conducted to identify the partner engagement details including partnership certification level, application engagement category, applicable IT solutions for that partner engagement, vertical focus areas, geography-specific focus areas, among others.
All the above details are then collated to build the end deliverable in an easy to consume format.
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.