Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Peru – Market Shares, Summary and Forecast to 2022
"Clothing & footwear Retailing in Peru, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Peru retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Peru clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing & footwear sector is the second largest in the total retail industry, with a 11.7% share of the overall sales in 2017. Increasing consumer spending and rising purchasing power fueled the overall sector sales in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
– Peru retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during 2017-2022
– Large young population and growing fashion trends fuelling sector growth
– Clothing was the largest category and accounted for 79.7% of total sector sales in 2017
– Increasing female work force will boost demand for womenswear
– Growing employment and improved wages will boost segment sales
– Specialists are losing market share to online retail
– Growing online penetration is driving exponential growth in online retail
– Sector is fragmented with most retailers operating in the mass market segment.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Peru retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Clothing & footwear
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.