Company Profile: dacadoo
Dacadoo is a provider of digital health and wellbeing solutions that help individuals to track, manage, and benchmark their fitness levels.
The report provides information and insights into dacadoo, including –
– An overview of the company and its product offering.
– Detailed insight into its business operations, technology, revenue model, geographical presence, and target market.
– Information on partnerships, funding, and awards
– Details of key employees.
– dacadoo’s Health Score Risk Engine is based on over 300 million person-years of clinical data.
– dacadoo has raised three rounds of funding from investors including Samsung Venture Investment, Rakuten Capital, and private investors from Europe, the US, and Belgium.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into dacadoo’s business operations.
– Gain insights into funding and awards it has received.
– Learn how the company leverages technology in its digital solutions.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Partnerships & Funding
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.