Competitor Profile: RBC Wealth Management
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Wealth Management is one of the five main business segments of RBC, the largest commercial bank in the country. This segment has four divisions, including the company’s Global Asset Management unit. RBC Wealth Management has 1,750 investment advisors in Canada and 1,900 financial advisors in the US. It also maintains offices in seven other countries.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of RBC’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service proposition are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
– RBC Wealth Management mainly caters to HNW and UHNW clients. However, the business segment also extends its offering to affluent individuals with lower investable assets, covering all key segments in the wealth market in Canada and the US, where it has a retail bank network.
– Since its large US acquisition in 2015, the bank has focused on organic growth. It is ramping up its advisor base in key markets to attract more business and aims to employ more female advisors.
– RBC Group has maintained a steady financial performance over the years. Its wealth management business remained the best performing segment in 2018.
– RBC Wealth Management’s strategy in Asia is to cater to global families in order to tap into the fast-growing wealth and number of HNW individuals in the region.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for RBC and its Wealth Management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand RBC Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
– Discover RBC Wealth Management’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about RBC Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
RBC Wealth Management
BlueBay Asset Management
City National Bank
SMP Partners Group
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.