Competitor Profile: Visa Checkout
Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution first introduced in 2012. It allows users to store multiple card details and billing addresses for faster checkout.
Visa Checkout works on all web-enabled devices. It is currently supported by more than 350,000 merchants globally, with more joining each month. No extra charges are associated with Visa Checkout in addition to regular interchange fees, which helps boost uptake among merchants.
Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes – including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover – and is supported by more than 1,600 financial institutions globally. In the US, it has collaborated with all of the country’s major banks, including Bank of America, Chase, BB&T, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
The Visa Checkout open platform allows consumers to use other participating digital wallet providers, such as Samsung Pay, to checkout online where Visa Checkout is accepted.
Launched initially in the US, Canada, and Australia, the solution is now available in a total of 26 countries, including Brazil, China, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the UAE, and the UK.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Visa Checkout, including –
– Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance
– The company's important events and milestones
– In 2014, Visa Checkout replaced the V.me digital wallet solution.
– Visa Checkout in-app payments are supported by a number of merchants globally, including Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Shutterfly, Parkmobile, Wyndham, and United Airlines.
– Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
– In October 2019, Visa collaborated with Mastercard, American Express, and Discover to launch an interoperable one-click checkout service at select merchants in the US.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Visa Checkout's business operations, and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Amex Express Checkout
Bank of America
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
How Does It Work?
Products & Services
Partner Banks & Financial Institutions in the US
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.