GlobalData’s 'Credit Suisse Private Banking – Competitor Profile' provides a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisse’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in approximately 50 countries.
• Credit Suisse agreed to be acquired by UBS in a deal valued at CHF3 billion ($3.3 billion) in March 2023. The acquisition will save the bank from collapsing after failed attempts to restructuring the bank which resulted in losses and a decline in investor confidence.
• In January 2023, Credit Suisse restructured its business operations and reorganized into five divisions: Wealth Management, Investment Bank (IB), Swiss Bank, Asset Management, and Capital Release Unit (CRU). It operates in four geographic regions: Switzerland; the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); Asia-Pacific; and the Americas.
• As part of a strategic overhaul announced in October 2022, the bank began cutting costs and reallocating capital to focus on its core wealth operations. It also focused on expanding its successful wealth business in EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
• Sustainability remains an integral part of the group’s strategy. In October 2022, it launched the HOLT Sustainability Suite: an analytical tool that integrates financial and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics to help assess a company’s business model.
Reasons to Buy
• Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Credit Suisse and its Private Banking division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
• Understand Credit Suisse Private Banking’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
• Discover Credit Suisse Private Banking’s key products and client-targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
• Learn more about Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Credit Suisse Private Banking
Apollo Global Management
The Klein Group
Energy Infrastructure Partners (EIP)
Credit Suisse Foundation
Table of Contents
Customers and Products
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.