Top Trends in Chocolate, Confectionery and Desserts 2018: Exploring the latest trends driving innovation within the chocolate, confectionery and desserts categories
- Pages: 45
- Published: March 2018
- Report Code: CS1803CT
"Top Trends in Chocolate, Confectionery and Desserts 2018", report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the chocolate, confectionery, and desserts sector. Trends include clean confectionery, functionality, vegan-friendly confectionery, provenance, and experiential confectionery.
This report provides a deep dive analysis into the latest top trends influencing consumer attitudes and behaviors and product innovation within the confectionery and dessert sectors.
– Social media is seen as a platform for driving focus on "clean" confectionery.
– Short ingredient lists on packaging are an important part of the "clean label" movement in confectionery.
– Rise in better-for-you confectionery formulations is driving innovation across the confectionery space, as consumers are showing a preference towards products offering added health benefits.
– Impacted by health concerns over sugar consumption, consumers are opting to indulge in healthier products.
– Consumers are adapting their food and drink product consumption based on their dietary needs and lifestyle, turning to more personalized products.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Ben & Jerry
Mr. Green Tea
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
2. Top Trends in Chocolate, Confectionery, and Desserts 10
Clean Confectionery 11
Experiential Confectionery 30
3. The Future 34
4. Appendix 35