"Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2018", is part of GlobalData's Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors which are shaping preferences within this space, and subsequently how this is translating into innovation and future opportunities.
The hot drink sector represents a dynamic space for growth as consumers’ quest for convenience and experimentation is important to the role of new product development of hot drinks. Overarching themes include superfood formulation involved in hot drinks, catering to the consumers needs of satisfying connoisseurship and convenience, personalization, the rise of alternative latte drinks, and experimental hot drinks.
– Consumers are seeking quality hot drinks yet do not want a complicated preparation process.
– Consumers are growing tired of existing beverage categories. They are seeking more exciting flavors and varieties.
– Health can be one of great interests among consumers, yet they do not want to compromise the taste for health benefits.
– With expanding consumer lifestyles and the rise of new diets (e.g. vegan), hot drink producers need to keep up with the changes.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
– Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using GlobalData's latest consumer research.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Heath & Heather
Fortnum & Mason
House Wellness Foods
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Innovation Trends in Hot Drinks
Trend 1: Super Blends
Trend 2: Accessible Connoisseurship
Trend 3: Purposefulness
Trend 4: Sensational Hot Drinks
Trend 5: Alternative Latte Drinks