This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the food and grocery market in Czech Republic. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in food and grocery sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in food and grocery sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CZK 1,523 bn.
– Food & grocery continues to remain as the dominant sector in value terms
– Food is the fastest growing category in the sector
– The mass market players accounts for 69.7% of sales in 2020
– Kaufland dominates the sector with 8.9% market share in 2020
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the food and grocery market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in food and grocery sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Food & grocery
Frequently Asked Questions
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.