Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series – Accor SA
The report provides information and insights into Accor SA, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies
– Details of various partnerships, acquisitions, ventures, netwrok map, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
– Detailed overview of Accor SA's venture arm and financial highlights.
– Accor SA (Accor) is a multinational hospitality group that owns, manages, and franchises luxury & upscale, midscale, and economy hotels, vacation properties, and resorts across the globe.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Accor technology innovations.
– Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy
– Gain insights into various product launches, acquisitions, venture, partnership strategies of Accor.
– Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner, Acquisition, and Investment Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.