Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series – GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is tapping the power of 3D printing, genomics, mobile health, artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, remote patient monitoring, IoT, and precision & personalized medicine to offer connected care and improve workflow.
The company provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator programs, such as Five.eight and Edision[X], and cco-develop solutions through own and partner innovation centers.
GE Healthcare acquired tech companies, namely, Monica Healthcare and Zenith Technologies.
The company's venture investment arm is called GE Ventures (GEV), which invest in both healthcare and non-healthcare sectors. The investments are made in Nuvolo Technologies, Vineti, and Genome Medical to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into GE Healthcare's tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative product and solution launch
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– GE Healthcare created a remotely managed private cloud-as-a-service dubbed GE Infrastructure Xchange (GEIX) powered by OpenStack and run through Rackspace for hosting all its applications.
– The company focuses on developing software-based digital solutions that use technologies like predictive, preventive, and perspective analytics to provide caregivers with increased access to data, analytics, connectivity, and insights on operational processes and workflows.
– In 2019, GE Healthcare partnered with NASSCOM CoE-IoT, an innovation hub based in India.
– In 2019, the company launched its first start-up collaboration program known as Edison[X].
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into GE Healthcare's tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of GE Healthcare.
Yizhun Medical AI
DiA Imaging Analysis
Agency for Science
Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Verana Health Inc.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Center & Accelerator Programs
Venture Arm – GE Ventures
GE Ventures Investments
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.