Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: HDFC Bank
Incorporated in 1994, HDFC Bank offers a range of banking services, including retail, commercial, and investment banking as well as treasury services. The company’s products include deposits; card products; loans; insurance for life, health, and non-life risks; and investment solutions such as mutual funds, bonds, equities and derivatives.
HDFC also provides services including cash management, corporate finance advice, customized banking solutions, project and structured finance, trade financing, foreign exchange, and payment and settlement services. The bank serves individual customers, non-resident Indians, SMEs, the government, the agriculture sector, and financial institutions and trusts. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank has overseas branches in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and the UAE and representative offices in the UAE and Kenya.
This report provides insight into HDFC Bank's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
– HDFC is betting big on AI. The bank already utilizes it for processes such as risk management, portfolio management, marketing, hiring, and employee onboarding. The company also uses AI-enabled chatbots to enable personalized customer interactions.
– HDFC Bank launched its Go Digital initiative in 2014 to advance its digital banking agenda, drive digital transactions, and improve the customer experience.
– HDFC Bank partnered with Cisco to upgrade its back-end infrastructure with the latter’s network solutions and support its overall digital transformation. HDFC’s data center, built on Cisco Unified Computing Systems, leverages the performance of Cisco Nexus data center switches to reduce both costs and complexity via analytics, automation, and energy management.
Reasons to Buy
– Learn about HDFC Bank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnerships & Investments Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.