Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: OCBC Bank
Incorporated in 1932, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) provides a range of retail and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, and other financial solutions to individual customers, government agencies, financial institutions, and corporates and SMEs. It offers deposit services, card products, personal and home loans, business purchase loans, and commercial property and working capital loans. The company’s major services include trade and treasury, corporate escrow, and cash management. It provides insurance cover for homes, property, mortgages, travel, cars, life, and retirement. OCBC also offers investment banking, investment solutions, and wealth management solutions. It operates through branches and representative offices across several countries in Asia, North America, Europe, Oceania, and the Middle East. OCBC is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
This report provides insights into OCBC Bank's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company's estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
– OCBC is tapping into key disruptive technologies including AI, machine learning, blockchain, biometrics, cybersecurity, and robotic process automation to enhance its operational efficiency, improve product offerings, and enhance the customer experience.
– In order to drive digital transformation and create new opportunities, OCBC has been strengthening its collaboration with digital ecosystem partners (including API partners, fintechs, and e-commerce platforms) to design an integrated digital experience for customers and help them seamlessly manage their banking needs.
– OCBC implements digital solutions by consistently focusing on driving digital transformation. The bank first focuses on investing in internal resources, such as a digitally-empowered workforce, as well as robust data and technology platforms.
Reasons to Buy
– Learn about OCBC Bank's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.