Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Prudential
Prudential is a financial services group that offers long-term savings and protection products. Through its subsidiaries, the group provides retirement benefits and insurance coverage for various risks such as illness, death, and critical life events. It also provides investment solutions across various asset classes, including equities, multi-asset, ï¬xed income, infrastructure, and alternatives.
The group offers its products and services through independent agents, regional and independent broker-dealers, wirehouses, and banks. Its operations span across Asia, the US, the UK and Europe, and Africa. Its UK and Europe segment now operates as M&GPrudential, covering the wider company’s savings and investments business in the region. Prudential’s US-based business constitutes revenue from Jackson, a retirement solutions provider. The company’s Asian segment comprises revenue from insurance solutions provider Prudential Corporation Asia and asset management solutions provider Eastspring.
This report provides information and insights on Prudential's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs and innovation centers, technology initiatives, and estimated ICT budgets and contracts.
– Prudential is exploring and utilizing AI, e-commerce, mobile, cloud, big data, and blockchain technology to achieve operational efficiency, provide a secure banking experience for its customers, and develop innovative products.
– Prudential operates MyPru, an online portal for its UK customers to manage their products and policies. MyPru enables users to check the value of their policies, view payment information, and resolve queries online.
– In September 2018, Prudential UK collaborated with FinTech Scotland, a community innovation platform that enables fintech players to form strategic collaborations, develop innovative products, and grow their business through a network of public, private, and academic investors.
Reasons to Buy
– Learn about Prudential's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
MSCI ESG Research
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator & Innovation Programs
Partner & Investor Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.