Competitor Profile: Hello Bank!
- Pages: 19
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: FS0321CA
This report provides information and insights on Hello bank!, including details of its business and performance; comprehensive coverage of its products and services; a comparative assessment of its main competitors; and key events and milestones in the company's history.
Hello bank! (or Consorsbank in Germany) is the digital arm of French bank BNP Paribas Fortis. It is available for users in Austria, the Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Germany, and Italy. Hello bank! offers current accounts, credit cards, loans, insurance, and savings accounts. The bank is targeted at the Generation Z segment and millennials who are digital natives. The aim of introducing Hello bank! was to compete with the best digital-only providers by offering quality digital products such as personal financial management tools and investment facilities. Hello bank! can also offer customers improved rates due to the lower costs involved with operating a digital bank. Customers can use BNP’s branch network for cash deposits and help with specific requests.
– In May 2013, Hello bank! was launched in Belgium and Germany.
– In January 2016 the bank launched home loans via Hello Home.
– In March 2017 the bank reached 2.5 million customers.
– In March 2018 Hello bank! partnered with Tink to offer account aggregation.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into Hello banks!’s business operations and key events.
– Learn about its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the digital banking space by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Themes Under Focus
Products & Services