"Functional Ingredients in Food and Drinks – Exploring Consumer Attitudes Towards Health-Promoting Ingredients and Claims" uses GlobalData's 2021 Q2 Consumer Survey to highlight consumer attitudes and innovation opportunities associated with functional ingredients in food and drink formulations.
Consumers are taking a more proactive approach to improving their health through their food and drink choices. However, preferences for natural formulations and minimal ingredients also impact decisions.
– Consumers are attentive not only to the quality, but also the quantity of ingredients used.
– Functional benefits are among the most appealing ingredient characteristics when purchasing food and drink products.
– Consumers will gravitate towards products formulated with additional ingredients if they serve a clear and credible purpose.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand consumer behavior and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Consumer Survey Insights: Functional Ingredients in Food and Drinks
Functional Ingredients in Food and Drinks
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Personal and transaction information are kept safe from unauthorised use.
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.