Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Latvia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 40
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1914MR
GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Latvia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Latvian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims ratio and penetration during the review period (2014–2018) and forecast period (2018–2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Latvian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Latvian insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Latvian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Latvia –
– It provides historical values for the Latvian insurance industry for the report’s 2014–2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018–2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Latvian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Latvian insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Latvian insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
BTA Baltic Insurance Company
Baltijas Apdrošināšanas Nams
SEB Dzīvības apdrošināšana
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Policies and Penetration
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Policies and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Other Lines of Business
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix