New Zealand Reinsurance – Key Trends And Opportunities To 2023
- Pages: 27
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1925MR
GlobalData’s 'New Zealand Reinsurance – Key trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'New Zealand Reinsurance – Key trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014–2018) and forecast period (2018–2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of New Zealand reinsurance industry.
– Comparison of New Zealand reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
– A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– New Zealand insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– New Zealand reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the New Zealand reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in New Zealand –
– It provides historical values for the New Zealand reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014–2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018–2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to New Zealand reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the New Zealand insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 3 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Ceded Trend
Chapter 4 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 5 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 6 Insurtech
Chapter 7 Appendix