Cayman Islands Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 39
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1946MR
GlobalData’s 'Cayman Islands Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Caymanian insurance industry.
GlobalData’s 'Cayman Islands Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Caymanian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, paid claims, investments, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2013–2017) and forecast period (2017–2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Caymanian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Caymanian insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Caymanian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Cayman Islands –
– It provides historical values for the Caymanian insurance industry for the report’s 2013–2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017–2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Caymanian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Caymanian insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Caymanian insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Cayman First Insurance
Pan-American Life Insurance
Saxon Motor & General Insurance
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Premium, Policies and Penetration
Composition, Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix