Germany Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 44
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1951MR
GlobalData’s 'Germany Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the German life insurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'Germany Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, total assets, penetration and total investments during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Germany's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the German life insurance segment.
– A comprehensive overview of Germany’s economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
– Germany’s insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– German life insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
– Distribution channels deployed by German life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Germany –
– It provides historical values for the German life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Germany's life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Germany.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Germany and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the German life insurance segment, and each sub-segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the German life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Germany insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
BVV Vers. Bankgwerbes
Allianz Pensionskasse AG
BASF Pensionskasse VVAG
Allianz PF AG
R+V Pensionsfonds AG
Bosch Pensionsfonds AG
Sparkassen PK AG
Allianz Lebensvers. AG
Aachenmünchener Lebensvers. AG
Zurich Deutscher H. Lebensvers. AG
Bayerischer Vers. AG
Axa Lebensvers. AG
Ergo Lebensvers. AG
Alte Leipziger Lebensvers.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Key M&As Transactions
Composition of Top Insurers
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 InsurTech
Chapter 11 Appendix