Switzerland Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 60
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1955MR
GlobalData’s "Switzerland Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss life insurance segment.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Switzerland life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Swiss life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
– Swiss insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Swiss life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by Swiss life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A, and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Switzerland.
– It provides historical values for the Swiss life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Switzerland.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Switzerland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Switzerland's life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Swiss Life AG
AXA Leben AG
Helvetia Schweizerische AG
Basler Leben AG
Allianz Suisse AG
Pax Schweizerische AG
Schweizerische Mobiliar AG
Vaudoise Vie AG
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Consumer Segment
Retail Life Insurance
Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Insurers
Life Insurance Market Share
Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix