Switzerland Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 30
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1957MR
GlobalData’s "Switzerland Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss reinsurance segment.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Switzerland reinsurance industry.
– Comparison of Swiss reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
– A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy, investment opportunities, and enterprise structure.
– Swiss insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Swiss reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Swiss reinsurance industry.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland.
– It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It profiles the top reinsurance insurance companies in Switzerland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Switzerland's reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
New Reinsurance Company Ltd.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Ltd.
Catlin Re AG
Euler Hermes Reinsurance AG
Tokio Millennium Re AG
Uniqa Re AG
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Reinsurers
Chapter 6 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 7 Appendix