Israel Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 35
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1958MR
GlobalData’s "Israel Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the Israel life insurance segment.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Israel life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Israel life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Israel economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– Israel insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Israel's life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by Israel life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Israel.
– It provides historical values for the Israel life insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israel life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Israel.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Israel and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Israel's life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israel life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israel insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Harel Insurance Company Ltd
Migdal Insurance Company Ltd
The Phoenix Insurance Company Ltd
Clal Insurance Company Ltd
Menora Mivtachim Insurance Ltd
Hachshara Insurance Company
Ayalon Insurance Company Ltd
IDI Insurance Company Ltd
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 InsurTech
Chapter 9 Appendix