Israel General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 76
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1959MR
GlobalData’s "Israel General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio, and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the Israel general insurance segment.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Israel general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Israel general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Israel economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities, and enterprise structure.
– Israel insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Israel's general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by Israel general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Israel.
– It provides historical values for the Israel general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israel general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Israel.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Israel and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Israel's general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Israel general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israel insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Harel Insurance Company Ltd
The Phoenix Insurance Company Ltd
Clal – Credit Insurance Ltd
Migdal Insurance Company Ltd
Menora Mivtachim Insurance Ltd
Ayalon Insurance Company Ltd
IDI Insurance Company Ltd
Shlomo Insurance Company Ltd
Hachshara Insurance Company
AIG Israel Insurance Company Ltd
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine. Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 InsurTech
Chapter 11 Appendix