Poland General Insurance: Key Trends And Opportunities To 2022
- Pages: 87
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1962MR
GlobalData’s 'Poland General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Polish general insurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'Poland General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Polish general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Polish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Polish general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Polish general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Polish economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Polish insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Polish general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by the Polish general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Poland –
– It provides historical values for the Polish general insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Polish general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Poland.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Poland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Polish general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
STU Ergo Hestia SA
TUiR Warta SA
Axa Insurance SA TUiR
Allianz Poland SA
Compensa TU SA
Link4 TU SA
InterRisk TU SA
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Consumer Segment and Retention
Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix