Robotic Surgery – General Surgery Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: December 2018
- Report Code: GDME356MM
Robotic surgical systems are designed to solve the limitations currently present in minimally invasive surgeries (MIS), as well as improve outcomes in open surgical procedures. These systems are utilized in a variety of surgical procedures, including cardiovascular, general surgery, orthopedic, neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology, urology, and more.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Robotic Surgery marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Robotic Surgery market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Robotic Surgery market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Robotic Surgery market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Catheter Precision, Inc.
Globus Medical Inc.