Laryngeal masks are used for elective ventilation in surgical procedures as an alternative to mask anesthesia and endotracheal intubation as well as in the management of difficult airways. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, orthopedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Non-surgical procedures include the airway management for patients with acute respiratory failure, inadequate oxygenation and intensive care needs. This model covers Reusable Laryngeal Masks and Disposable Laryngeal Masks.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Laryngeal Masks marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Laryngeal Masks and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Laryngeal Masks market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laryngeal Masks market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laryngeal Masks market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laryngeal Masks market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Vyaire Medical Inc
Vyaire Medical Inc