GlobalData’s 'Greece General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Greek general insurance segment.
'Greece General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Greek general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, retail and commercial split, profitability ratios, and premium by line of business during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Greek general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Greek general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Greek insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Greek general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Greece –
– It provides historical values for the Greek general insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Greece, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Greek general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Ergo Insurance Company
The Ethniki Hellenic
Intersalonica Insurance Company
Groupama Phoenix Hellenic
Allianz Hellas Insurance Company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Lines of Business – Trend and Market Share
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix