Hair Loss Treatments (Haircare) Market in France – Outlook to 2024: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Hair Loss Treatments market in France. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Hair Loss Treatments and its variants .
Includes only those which restore or correct hair loss (male-pattern baldness), excludes general hair tonics and cosmetic hair thickening products which do not entail any physiological change. Applied topically, these products stimulate hair growth, but only for as long as they are used. These products will typically contain minoxidil.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– Overall Hair Loss Treatments (Haircare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Hair Loss Treatments (Haircare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1 Hair Loss Treatments Market Overview
2 France Hair Loss Treatments Market Analytics, 2014-24
2.1 Hair Loss Treatments Value Analytics, 2014-24
2.1.1 Hair Loss Treatments Market by Value, 2014-24
2.2 Hair Loss Treatments Volume Analytics, 2014-24
2.2.1 Hair Loss Treatments Market by Volume, 2014-24
3 France Hair Loss Treatments Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2016-19
3.1 Hair Loss Treatments Distribution Channel Analytics by value, 2016-19
4.1.1 Category Definitions
4.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
4.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
4.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
4.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
4.1.6 Exchange Rates
4.1.7 Methodology Summary
4.2 About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table 1: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2014-24
Table 2: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2014-24
Table 3: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Volume (Units m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2014-24
Table 4: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2016-19
Table 5: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2016-19
Table 6: Category Definitions – Hair Loss Treatments Market
Table 7: Distribution Channel Definitions Hair Loss Treatments Market
Table 8: Volume Units for Hair Loss Treatments Market
Table 9: France Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2014-2019
Table 10: France Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2020-2024 Forecast
List of Figures
Figure 1: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2014-24
Figure 2: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Volume (Units m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2014-24
Figure 3: France Hair Loss Treatments Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2016-19