The hemostasis tests market size was valued at $530.1 million in 2021. Prothrombin (PT) and Activated Prothrombin (aPTT) tests represent the most widely used Hemostasis tests. These devices are frequently utilized for coagulation testing before surgery. PT tests are also frequently used for monitoring patients taking vitamin K antagonists such as warfarin, phenprocoumon, and acenocoumarol. Additionally, aPTT tests are used for monitoring patients prescribed unfractionated heparin, which is a commonly prescribed anticoagulant in China and India.
The hemostasis tests market model was built to visualize quantitative market trends within the Vitro diagnostics therapeutic area. Moreover, it discusses the effect of COVID-19 on the hemostasis tests market for the year 2021 and beyond.
To gain more information on the hemostasis tests market forecast, download a free report sample
What are the market dynamics in the hemostasis tests industry?
The increasing prevalence of surgical cases, rise in VTE incidence, and demand for point of care (POC) coagulation testing represent major driving factors for the growth of the hemostasis testing market. There is demand for POC tests for hemostasis tests, due to the time-consuming process of laboratory-based tests that can lead to treatment delays. These diagnostic tests provide rapid results, reduce hospital stays and lead to immediate treatment decisions.
Moreover, the prevalence of surgical cases is increasing in many countries and geographical regions. This is predicted to lead to higher numbers of prothrombin (PT) tests and activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) tests being utilized. The incidence of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) is also increasing worldwide, which is expected to drive sales of D-Dimer tests during the forecast period. Finally, gains in the D-Dimer tests market are expected to bolster the growth of the “Hemostasis Tests” market overall, as D-Dimer tests tend to be more expensive than PT or aPTT tests.
What is the regional level outlook of the hemostasis tests market?
The key regions in the hemostasis tests market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
What are the key segments in the hemostasis tests market?
The key segments in the hemostasis tests market are activated partial thromboplastin time laboratory tests, activated partial thromboplastin time point of care (POC) tests, D-Dimer laboratory tests, D-Dimer point of care (POC) tests, prothrombin time laboratory tests, and prothrombin time point of care (POC) tests.
Hemostasis Tests Market Analysis by Segments
For more sub-segment insights, download a free report sample
Which are the key companies in the hemostasis tests market?
The key companies in the hemostasis tests market are Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Diagnostica Stago SAS, Werfen Life Group SAU, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, bioMerieux SA, Quidel Corp, Danaher Corp, and PerkinElmer Inc.
Hemostasis Tests Market Analysis by Companies
To know more about key companies, download a free report sample
Market Report Scope
|Market size (Year – 2021)||$530.1 million|
|Key regions||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Key sub-segments||Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Laboratory Tests, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Point of Care (POC) Tests, D-Dimer Laboratory Tests, D-Dimer Point of Care (POC) Tests, Prothrombin Time Laboratory Tests, and Prothrombin Time Point of Care (POC) Tests|
|Key companies||Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Diagnostica Stago SAS, Werfen Life Group SAU, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, bioMerieux SA, Quidel Corp, Danaher Corp, and PerkinElmer Inc|
This market model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives must have a deep understanding of the hemostasis tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives must understand crucial components of the supply base to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the hemostasis tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the hemostasis tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the hemostasis tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific hemostasis tests market from 2015-to 2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Diagnostica Stago SAS
Werfen Life Group SAU
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc