Nykaa, India (Health and Beauty) Shoppers Profile, Market Share and Competitive Positioning
Nykaa’s shoppers are mostly female (60.5%), but thanks to its wide range of men’s grooming products, the company also has a sizable male customer base.
Profile of retailer’s shopper base, key performance indicators, sales and market shares
– Nykaa’s wide range of products and influencer marketing strategies attract millennials
– Resurgence of social events has boosted revenue but increased costs have curbed profits
– Nykaa’s improvements to its digital shopping experience will help it fend off competitors
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on Nykaa's business and develop a competitive advantage
– Investigate current trends in the health & beauty market to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key players in the health & beauty segment in India
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the key consumer and technology trends influencing the health & beauty markets
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Analysis of key international players operating in India health & beauty market — including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Retailer’s Shopper profile
Health & beauty shopper profile
Where Indian consumers buy health & beauty products
Retailers used for other categories
Snapshot of proposition
Key performance metrics
Global sales split
Sales and market shares
Health & beauty market
Retailer’s market share
Top 10 retailers’ market share
Retailers’ share of shoppers
Market positioning map
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.