Insurance: Trends in customer information system; Vertical and technology trends
An integral part of the customer information system (CIS) is the CRM system. The operations that generate revenue within an organization are primarily driven by the customer relationship management (CRM) system. Core business activities for the insurance sector, such as sales and marketing, mostly revolve around the CRM systems that facilitate the generation of leads and tracking of customer behavior.
Current Analysis’ Vertical Focus Report – Insurance: Trends in customer information system depicts the business challenges faced by insurers in the customer information system domain along with the recent demand side and supply side trends in this functional area. The report outlines the evolution of the customer information system domain and identifies the key opportunity areas for the ICT vendors. This report also presents Current Analysis’ view of the revenue opportunities in customer information system domain through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by geography.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– The latest trends impacting the insurance customer information system market.
– The market trends (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the insurance customer information system market.
– The technology evolution of the market and vendor opportunities
– The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of customer information system among insurers.
– The primary findings from Current Analysis’ view of revenue opportunities in the insurance customer information system market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by regions.
– An identification of banks’ IT budget allocation and IT priorities relating to customer information systems.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the insurance landscape, the recent trends, and inhibitors shaping the insurance customer information system market.
– Comprehend the insurance information system market evolution.
– Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the insurance information system market from 2015 to 2019, across geographies.
– Comprehend insurers’ IT budget allocation and prioritization of top IT projects in 2015
– Understand how insurance customer information system market opportunities are set to change in the market in near future.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
1 Business challenges for insurance companies
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Demand side trends
2.2 Supply side trends
3 Technology Lifecycle
3.1 Insurance sector’s IT budget allocation and IT priorities
4 Opportunities for ICT vendors
5 Market size and forecast
6 Future outlook
6.1 Disruptive CRM trends are set to transform insurance operations by displacing existing technologies
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
List of Figures
Table 1: Insurers’ CIS market by region – global market opportunity forecast, US$ millions
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.