Retailing in Israel – Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2025
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the total retail sales market in Israel. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in total retail sales sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in total retail sales sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall retail industry in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% between 2020 and 2025 to reach ILS 283.2 bn.
– Food & Grocery is the dominating sector with ILS 183.1 bn in 2020 but Clothing & Footwear is the fastest growing sector, which will grow at 6.1% CAGR between 2020-2025 to reach ILS 23.5 bn.
– Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters is the leading channel, but duty free retail is expected to see the maximum growth during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 22.0% between 2020-2025 to reach ILS 2.1 bn.
– The Israel retail industry is dominated by mass market players
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the retail industry and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning
Merav - Mazon Kol
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Clothing, footwear & accessories
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.