Juice (Soft Drinks) Market in Italy – Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Juice market in Italy.
100% pure fruit juice or vegetable juice with no added ingredients, except permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives.
– from concentrate – the fruit/vegetable is squeezed and concentrated through evaporation of natural water content by evaporators, before being frozen and shipped to the country for use for packaging. The product is then reconstituted to its original strength by addition of the same amount of water
– not from concentrate – the fruit/vegetable is squeezed in the country of origin, lightly pasteurized and frozen or aseptically packed for shipment to where it will be sold. Includes Made on the Spot (MOS) freshly squeezed juice.
– chilled – relates to products that are distributed and sold via the chilled distribution chain. These products will be marketed and positioned as chilled products and will usually be perceived by consumers as requiring chilling (although this may or may not be technically necessary).
– ambient – relates to products that are distributed and marketed via an ambient distribution chain. Note, these products may be placed in chillers at the point of sale, eg in convenience stores because consumers prefer to purchase a chilled beverage, but would not usually be perceived as needing to be chilled.
– frozen concentrated juice (expressed in ready to drink volume) – where the reconstituted product conforms to the definition of juice above.
Coconut water where the product is 100% pure coconut water. If water, sugar or other additives have been included the product is categorized as either a still drink or nectar depending on juice content percentage.
Excludes carbonated juice (included in carbonates) and juice products marketed as baby juices.
Juice market in Italy registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.65% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of EUR 212.71 Million in 2020, a decrease of -10.01% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 6.16% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -10.01% over 2019.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Juice and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Italy's Juice (Soft Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– Overall Juice (Soft Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
– Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons to Buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Juice (Soft Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1 Juice Market Overview
2 Italy Juice Market Analytics, 2015-25
2.1 Juice Value Analytics, 2015-25
2.1.1 Juice Market by Value, 2015-25
2.2 Juice Volume Analytics, 2015-25
2.2.1 Juice Market by Volume, 2015-25
3 Italy Juice Brand Analytics by Value,
3.1 Juice Brand Analytics by Value, 2017-20
3.2 Juice Brand Analytics by Volume, 2017-20
4 Italy Juice Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2017-20
4.1 Juice Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2017-20
5.1.1 Category Definitions
5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
5.1.6 Exchange Rates
5.1.7 Methodology Summary
5.2 About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy Juice Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2015-25
Table 2: Italy Juice Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2015-25
Table 3: Italy Juice Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2015-25
Table 4: Italy Juice Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2017-20
Table 5: Italy Juice Market Value by Brands (USD m), 2017-20
Table 6: Italy Juice Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2017-20
Table 7: Italy Juice Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2017-20
Table 8: Italy Juice Market Value by Distribution Channel (USD m), 2017-20
Table 9: Category Definitions – Juice Market
Table 10: Distribution Channel Definitions Juice Market
Table 11: Volume Units for Juice Market
Table 12: Italy Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2015 – 2020
Table 13: Italy Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2021 – 2025 Forecast
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy Juice Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2015-25
Figure 2: Italy Juice Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2015-25
Figure 3: Italy Juice Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2017-20
Figure 4: Italy Juice Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2017-20
Figure 5: Italy Juice Market Value by Distribution Channel (EUR m), 2017-20