COVID-19 Impact on J.M. Smucker, 2021 Update
"COVID-19 Impact on J.M. Smucker, 2021 Update", reports key findings as of 26th November, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Smucker's primary business is food and pet care, which benefited from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The company has a limited geographic presence, concentrated primarily in the North American market, yet the region's outlook is relatively favorable for the company. Its strategic restructuring plans such as divesting the Crisco business, expansion of production for Uncrustables snacks, and reinforced focus on its pet care business are expected to provide an impetus for its future growth. However, further challenges will remain, such as uncertainty caused by new variants of COVID-19, cost inflation, and supply chain disruption. Smucker will need to continue reacting to the market changes and consumers' behavior changes in the coming years to keep up its growth.
– Countries in Asia-Pacific are expected to recover well, but the prospects show a mixed picture on a country-by-country basis rather than the global region
– Food, pet care, and non-alcoholic beverages industries are expected to register a growth during 2020-25
– The J.M. Smucker Company operates in three industries, offering products under well known brands across the globe
– The latest forecasts show all industries are expected to have a positive outlook during 2020-2025, and alcoholic drinks will grow the fastest, backed by premiumization in selected sectors
– Favorable market conditions are Asia is expected to present ample opportunities for the growth of Smucker
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
COVID-19 impact analysis on The J.M. Smucker Company key findings as of November 26, 2021
Geographic spread analysis – The J.M. Smucker Company brand sales
The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
The forecasts on The J.M. Smucker Company regional industries
Company overview – The J.M. Smucker Company
Consumer goods industry impact
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.