Kitchen Storage, 2017
"Kitchen Storage, 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
By volume, kitchen storage will outperform the overall homewares to 2020. Customers wanting to cut spending, by preparing lunch from home and storing leftovers, as well as maximising the space in their kitchen are the main drivers behind this.
Food storage will be the most buoyant component of kitchen storage to 2022, as greater austerity following Brexit mean consumers prepare more food at home, and because of the necessity of the item.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– The key issues
– Market, retailer and consumer headlines
– Market sizes and predictions for growth
– In-depth profiles of the key retailers
– Where people shop
– Why people shop
– Average spend at a product category level
– Channel usage research and payment
– Grocers will account for over a quarter of the kitchen storage market in 2017 as customers can buy kitchen storage during their weekly food shop.
– In 2017, Tesco will stay top of the kitchen storage market, alongside IKEA, after both gain share. IKEA will gain share in 2017, with its strong value for money and two new stores supporting growth.
– 19.7% said they bought kitchen storage to achieve a new look, 2.1 percentage points up on 2015, reflecting the growing trend of homewares customers wanting to coordinate and buy into a look.
– 50.3% of customers bought from a retailer that offered high quality products. The importance of both design and quality reiterate that customers want better value over low prices alone.
Reasons to Buy
– Utilise our five-year forecasts to 2022 for individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
– Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
– Understand how the online channel will impact upon the kitchen storage by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Issues and Strategies
Get in touch to find out about our multi-purchase discounts
Tel +44 (0) 20 7947 2960
Every customer’s requirement is unique. We understand that and can customize the report basis your exact research requirements pertaining to market insights, innovation insights, strategy and planning, and competitive intelligence. You can also avail the option of purchasing stand-alone sections of the report or request for a country specific report.
Still undecided about purchasing this report?
“The GlobalData platform is our go-to tool for intelligence services. GlobalData provides an easy way to access comprehensive intelligence data around multiple sectors, which essentially makes it a one-for-all intelligence platform, for tendering and approaching customers.
GlobalData is very customer orientated, with a high degree of personalised services, which benefits everyday use. The highly detailed project intelligence and forecast reports can be utilised across multiple departments and workflow scopes, from operational to strategic level, and often support strategic decisions. GlobalData Analytics and visualisation solutions has contributed positively when preparing management presentations and strategic papers.”
“COVID-19 has caused significant interference to our business and the COVID-19 intelligence from GlobalData has helped us reach better decisions around strategy. These two highlights have helped enormously to understand the projections into the future concerning our business units, we also utilise the project database to source new projects for Liebherr-Werk to use as an additional source to pitch for new business.”
Your daily news has saved me a lot of time and keeps me up-to-date with what is happening in the market, I like that you almost always have a link to the source origin. We also use your market data in our Strategic Business Process to support our business decisions. By having everything in one place on the Intelligence Center it has saved me a lot of time versus looking on different sources, the alert function also helps with this.
Having used several other market research companies, I find that GlobalData manages to provide that ‘difficult-to-get’ market data that others can’t, as well as very diverse and complete consumer surveys.